Leon Goretzka World Cup Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    endgameflyff forum Index du Forum -> Le Serveur -> Hall des guildes !
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Leon Goretzka World Cup Jersey Répondre en citant

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's "mana" is growing.

The movie star and girlfriend Lauren Hashian shared the news Monday that they're expecting another baby girl.

Johnson made the announcement in an adorable Instagram post starring his and Hashian's first daughter together Giovanni Moreno Colombia Camiseta , Jasmine Lia.

"(We) are boundlessly grateful for this blessing as this spring we’ll welcome our second baby. Plus, Jazzy is excited to boss around and protect her lil’ sis," the Instagram caption says. "And once again, big daddy is completely surrounded by beautiful estrogen and loving, powerful female mana. All girls. One dude. And a boy dog. I wouldn’t have it any other way."

Johnson Farid Diaz Colombia Camiseta , 45, and Hashian, 33, welcomed Jasmine almost two years ago, with another precious Instagram post.

Christmas came early! Within minutes of being born she was laying on daddy's chest. And being a grateful man takes on a whole new meaning... Thank you guys so much for the awesome congratulatory wishes and love you've been sending @laurenhashianofficial and myself. We're extremely grateful. Kinda crazy but in this cool and powerful skin to skin bonding moment with my newborn baby Jasmine Frank Fabra Colombia Camiseta , I had just one wish I asked the universe... Give me the strength to be a better man today than I was yesterday. If I can accomplish that, then I'd have a good shot at being a great father. To all you young men out there who will be fathers one day, the goal of "being better" will never steer you wrong. Trust me I've been down this road. Something else that'll never steer you wrong is "walking thru the fire" with your baby's mama. I was right there during labor, helping her breathe, every highly intense contraction Felipe Pardo Colombia Camiseta , every second of pain, right there watching the actual birth, cutting the cord and wiping the tears. Incredible. *(Now don't get me wrong boys, it wasn't like I was at the end of the table, squatting like a catcher waiting for the fastball to come down the pike..? but as men Miguel Borja Colombia Camiseta , it's a miracle we should witness because it'll give you a whole new respect for the strength and beauty of a woman). Again, THANK YOU guys so much for all the love during this blessed time. I always say I'm a lucky dude because I've got the greatest fans in the world - and it's true. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your families from ours. #ChristmasCameEarlyToSayHello #WhileSleepOfficiallySaysGoodbye #2xProudPapaSilverback #SheCanDateWhenShes40 ?????

A post shared by therock (@therock) on Dec 20, 2015 at 2:51pm PST

Johnson has another daughter, Simone Garcia Johnson, from his earlier marriage to Dany Garcia. The teenage IMG model is serving as the 2018 Golden Globe Ambassador for this January's awards ceremony.(Agencies)

LOS ANGELES Mateus Uribe Colombia Camiseta , Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- At least 14 people were killed and 14 others injured in a shooting Wednesday in San Bernardino City of Southern California and up to three shooters are still active, police said.

San Bernardino police chief Jarrod Burguan said at a press conference that the fatalties are preliminary. The suspects may still be inside the Inland Regional Center Building where the shooting happened. Police are stilll searching door by door to clear the building.

There were several hundred people inside the building when the shooting happened and most of them walked out unhurt.

The identity and motivation of the shooters are still under investigation.

San Bernardino County Sheriff John MacMahon said that as there might be one or more suspects fled by a black SUV, the nearby region are under search and on alert.

"We will do everything to keep public safe," MacMahon said.

Assistant Director of FBI David Boudich said that it is still not clear whether the shooting is a terrorist attack or not.

The San Bernardino Police Department got reports about mutiple shootings at 10:59 a.m. local time (1859 GMT).

Sgt. Vicki Cervantes, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino Police Department Yerry Mina Colombia Camiseta , said that the suspect or suspects are heavily armed and were wearing ski masks and possibly body armor.

The shooters burst into a conference room where a Christmas party was held and started shooting.

The center is a non-profit organization offering services to individuals with developmental disabilities. It has about 670 employees and serve 3,000 families. The three-floor pink building was not far from the busy highway 10.

Families who received text messages from their loved ones in the building rushed to the scene. They can wait or renunite with their loved ones in a building nearby.

Helicopters are seen hovering above the area.

U.S. President Barack Obama was briefed about the shooting by Homeland Securities officials and he called for a bipartisan effort "at every level of government" to address mass shooting problems, local media reported.
1 Exercising and staying fit doesn't have to mean hard work. Simply being active will help you get or stay in good shape... and it's a great way to burn extra fat too. So with that said, here are some enjoyable activities that can help with your fitness and weight loss goals too.

1. Bicycling - When you ask many adults when the last time they rode a bike is, they cannot answer. Although bicycling is a favorite pastime Jose Fernando Cuadrado Colombia Camiseta , many adults do not take advantage of this great option for exercise. Not only does bike riding exercise the body and build a stronger cardiovascular system, it allows you to get out and enjoy nature, fresh air, and see new sites.

2. Jogging or Walking - Both jogging and walking are GREAT ways to get fit. Not only do they tone the muscles, relieve stress Juan Guillermo Cuadrado Colombia Camiseta , create a healthier heart, and improve lung capability, they make you look wonderful, which in turns helps you get excited about doing other exercise for fitness activities.

3. Swimming - Swimming is an excellent way to get into and stay in shape. I. Anthony Martial France Jersey   David Beckham England Jersey   Carlos Bacca Colombia Jersey   Jemerson Brazil Jersey   Eden Hazard Belgium Jersey   Angel Di Maria Argentina Jersey   Fabian Frei Switzerland Jersey   Patrik Carlgren Sweden Jersey   Sergio Rico Spain Jersey   Yasser Corona Mexico Jersey 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    endgameflyff forum Index du Forum -> Le Serveur -> Hall des guildes ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation